- This event has passed.
Show Me The Money: Funding Innovation
February 5 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Do you need:
- Sources of FREE MONEY, grants, funding & innovation ecosystem support!
- Top Tips on making your product or service more appealing to funders!
- Grant Writing advice to save frustration & wasting valuable time!
Who is this event for:
Entrepreneurs, startups, scaleups, SME’s, or you just need unbiased advice on where to go for support.
As an entrepreneur & startup winning nearly £200k of in-kind, grant funding & support with the help of some wonderful generous people in our Midlands Ecosystem & as part of Pay it Forward, I will share with you the hidden secrets to secure grants, support & funding.
What the workshop covers:
- The biggest mistake innovators make when seeking funding
- Increasing your chances of securing Free Money
- Access to student work placements & interns
- Extensive list of funding opportunities
- Top tips to save you money & your relationship
Hints & Tips to best position your company for funding, list of current grant & funding opportunities, networking with ecosystem, R&D tax credit, SEIS/EIS, crowdfunding, grant programmes (Innovate UK, BGP2, KTN), IP Enabler, GBSLEP support, interns, law clinic, s2i, unsecured business loans, work placements, incubators, etc.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- Parking: Q-Park Brindleyplace is a 1 minute walk to the venue.
- Train: Five Ways train station is a 14 minute walk to the venue or Snow Hill station is a 20 minute walk to the venue.
- Bus: Broad Street is accessible by many buses and is a 4 minute walk to the venue.
All information used in this presentation you are registering for is produced for information purposes only and is for the sole use of the attendees at the presentation.
Whilst we feel this topic is beneficial to business owners, the views expressed are not intended to be and should not be viewed as individual advice or as a recommendation by RBS, NatWest or any third party. You should seek independent advice in respect of issues that are of concern to you.
To the maximum extent permitted by law we expressly disclaim all representations, warranties, or assurance of any kind, expressed or implied, that are made to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this presentation and do not accept any obligation to update or correct any information contained herein.
During the event photographs may be taken on behalf of the host with a view to posting on social media to promote services offered to customers. If you do not wish to be included in the photographs please notify us.
For the avoidance of doubt RBS/NatWest does not produce the materials for all presentations. This disclaimer applies equally to any materials or presentations produced by a third party.
By registering for this event you agree that you have read and expressly agree to the use of your personal data submitted as part of your event registration by Eventbrite in accordance with their:
• Terms of Service:(https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/support/articles/en_US/Troubleshooting/eventbrite-terms-of-service?lg=en_GB),
• Data Processing Addendum for Organisers (https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/support/articles/en_US/Troubleshooting/data-processing-addendum-for-organizers?lg=en_GB_); and